Friday, May 1, 2009

Meanwhile, in terms of work...

Just finished scanning, Photoshopping (cleaning up, generally fixing and setting levels), arranging for printing, mounting and hanging a series of six GIANT pictures of George Marshall at VMI.


The view of the area in VMI's Center for Leadership and Ethics, with the pictures mounted in niches on either side.



A closer view, showing the photo of Marshall's return to VMI (he was class of 1901) in 1951 for "Marshall Day."  The Center (known as CLE, pronounced "KLEE", among those in the know) had its grand opening today.

So I guess I should be accurate: It was really Jennifer, my wife, who did this job.  But it's a really good piece of work, and I thought she should get some recognition somewhere.  (She even shot these pictures).  But I did help mount them; maybe I can bask in reflected glow...

1 comment:

  1. Nice of you to give credit when credit is do! These photo's look great! Jonathan is looking forward to visiting his old stomping grounds and taking a look around!!

    ReplyDelete