Friday, May 2, 2014

I'm going to be an optimist about this ...



But if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?



Sometimes it seems that, every time I see the end of our long, hard slog, a new problem, delay or expense comes along.  Every time I think that I can finally relax into a reasonable, comfortable schedule, more urgent things must be done, or whenever we've finally locked down a good income stream to climb out, it evaporates.

But I am going to be an optimist about this, even as the dust settles down around us ...



http://www.antiquaprintgallery.com/italy-excavations-pompeii-ruins-palace-of-diomede-1859-106942-p.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment