Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Newest Outlet

Today a new website, NewsTilt, premiers, and I am gleeful to be part of it. Perhaps this has as much to do with passing through the rigorous selection process as to have a new outlet for my many random story ideas. And then, of course, there's the possibility of income...

At any rate, I've been scouring my material for stories written and story ideas never finished. The latter are generally pretty good (at least I think so), but abandoned because they failed to find an outlet. So now I have one...

Hopefully, by the time you read this, you'll be able to sign on and look at the material on NewsTile. I have three stories up now, and there are dozens of others on subjects ranging from an old bookie in St. Paul to the current scandals in the Catholic Church.

Thus endith the commercial. You may now resume your normal activites...

No comments:

Post a Comment